News & Events
• August 8, 2019 – Financial institutions are required to complete Security Awareness training at least annually; and while employee training is typically satisfied, many institutions fail to include Board members in required training. BTG has developed a new online Cybersecurity and Information Security training designed to bring awareness and refresh responsibilities and accountability for Board members and employees.
For more information on how your institution can access the online Cybersecurity Awareness training, contact Elisabeth Esposito at (203) 745-3176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• March 29, 2019 – BTG will be exhibiting at the Great New England Credit Union Show, held at the new MGM Springfield. Visit https://www.bankconferences.com/greatcushow/ for more information!
• September 1, 2018 – BTG has partnered with KnowBe4, the world’s largest platform for security awareness training, to help clients manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Utilizing KnowBe4’s simulated phishing platform, BTG will manage phishing campaigns through email and phone to test your employees’ ability to recognize and respond appropriately to social engineering threat indicators such as opening attachments, clicking on links, or sharing personal information over the phone. Failure points are immediately made aware to employees and automatically reported on, providing the ability to tailor training programs to each employee or business unit.Download the letter to learn more or contact Timothy Buckley at (781) 829-4844 or email email@example.com.
• May 17-19, 2018 – BTG will be exhibiting at the Hawaii Credit Union League 80th Annual Convention, held at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa, HI. Visit www.hcul.org for more information!
• May 9, 2018 – BTG and Filene Research Institute takes pandemic planning out of the box! BTG collaborated with Filene Research Institute to deliver a simulated pandemic disaster event immersing i3 group participants into a unique disaster recovery test.Download the letter to learn more or contact Timothy Buckley at (781) 829-4844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• May 8, 2018 – BTG will be exhibiting at the Great New England Credit Union Show, held at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA. Visit https://www.thewarrengroupevents.com/greatcushow/ for more information!
• January 12, 2018 – BTG will be exhibiting at BankWorld 2018, held at Mohegan Sun – CT. Visit https://www.thewarrengroupevents.com/bankworld/ for more information!
• December 14, 2017 – ADA Website Compliance and What IT Means for Your Organization
In the midst of uncertainty surrounding ADA regulations for websites, financial institutions are under pressure to understand requirements and actions that should be taken to avoid adverse actions such as demand letters and lawsuits. As the trusted source for compliance solutions and services, Buckley Technology Group provides guidance and clarifications related to ADA regulations and requirements to help organizations incorporate ADA Website Compliance Assessment services into their risk management programs.Download the letter to learn more or contact Elisabeth Esposito at (203) 745-3176 or email at email@example.com.
• August 4, 2017– Buckley Technology Group (BTG) is pleased to announce its new strategic partnership with HOSTING.com
Hosting.com is a leading provider for hosted and managed websites and applications for 2,000+ global customers across a wide range of industries including financial services, healthcare, retail, media and entertainment, and software/technology. BTG’s trusted expertise in providing outstanding compliance support and services to banks and credit unions complements HOSTING’s commitment to deliver compliant and secure solutions; and as such, BTG will be performing Website Compliance Support Services and Assessments for more than two hundred (200) of HOSTING’s financial institution customers. We anticipate that this partnership will offer trusted and reliable compliance solutions to financial institutions nationwide!